HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Auction for Julee

As most of you know, sweet Julee lost her husband Matt in a car accident weekend before last. I am so honored to be part of this auction to love on Julee and Preslee.

 
I will be auctioning off a credit for 2 dozen custom cookies!
Valued between $48-$72 and all shipping will also be included if highest bidder is out of town.
 
Open to U.S. residents only.
 
 
I am not taking any new orders for a while, so this gives all of you who have emailed me about orders a chance to get some cookies!
I will be donating 100% of the proceeds to the fund for Julee and Preslee.
 
To check out the other items being auctioned, visit one of these blogs:
 
 
Happy bidding!!!! 


17 comments:



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved