HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Year Later.....

One year ago this month, I made my first rolled sugar cookie. I had NO idea that a year later I would have made thousands of cookies and shipped them all over the U.S. I can't tell you how much I have learned about myself and life throughout the past year. I have no doubt that God has taken me on this journey and I am excited to see what the next year brings!
So, with that said I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of my customers and readers who have been encouraging and supportive, I'm looking forward to being part of many more parties and celebrations!

I can't celebrate 1 year of baking without some cookie pictures, so here are a few of my recent orders:

 
See you late Alligator baby shower.
 

 
Brody's 4th Birthday 

 
Addi's School Bus/Chevron Birthday
 

 
A close up of the rainbow chevron.
 

 
A colorful candy birthday party.
 

 
Another monogram.
 
 
 A Lululemon inspired baby shower.
 

 

 
And a picture of me with my sweeties :).
 
I have some really fun pictures to share at the beginning of next week, make sure you don't miss it!
 
*I am not taking new orders at this time. If you have an existing order with me this does not affect you.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Holly!

    As always, I love your cookies:) Also, just wanted to let you know I sent you an email tonight and I *think* I got an automated reply, but I'm not entirely sure! If you get a chance, could you check my email out?

    Thanks so much!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one year! I love the fireman cookies! Could you email me pricing? My son is having his 2nd birthday in December and we're doing a firetruck theme! Thanks so much!!!

    clmackanos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep checking your blog for those fun pictures :)

    congrats on one year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! y'all are too cute! congrats on how far you've come in one year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your cookies--so fun and cute! Where did you get the cutter for the monogram cookies/chevron cookies? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved