HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lately

Lately we have........


eaten Angry Bird pizza for lunch.....


and Apple Pie for dessert.

We have gotten into a good "school" routine, and both of the kids have done wonderful and love it.


We are loving the fall weather, and I am loving dressing the kids in fall clothes :).


And of course, I've been making a few cookies.....


I'll pretend these are for Track and Field or something we are always really good at :).


And of course I had to throw in some Chevron somewhere :).


And I loved these little onesies so much. I just can't get enough of the bowtie/tie fad. I hope it never goes away!

1 comment:

  1. The red skinny jeans and jean jacket are SO cute on your daughter! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved